EDIT: Bobby Kennedy you broke my heart

EDIT: 2024 you crazy little bitch. 

Touche'. 


BOBBY turns out to be a douche'...

πŸ₯΄

I can't jump board that train. If all the things I believed you weren't. Now your voice only adds to the hateful rhetoric and division. It encourages chest thumpers who don't actually hear a word you're saying about healing and uniting. What a sick joke. 

Y'all shoving me into Kamala's open arms.

As a fucking woman where in this day and age our rights have literally been taken away....and half of you are turning a blind eye?!?? So this is fine. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯

Maybe it was meant to be that way ... 

πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

As always I pray for the awakening of love, freedom, truth, connection to and protection of the sacred in the hearts, minds and spirits of all sentient beings...

I took down my Kennedy Flag, 

but a sign still stands proclaiming one stable truth:

PRESIDENTS ARE TEMPORARY

WU TANG IS FOREVER...

....

ORIGINAL POST BELOW WRITTEN BEFORE ANY DEBATES, BEFORE BIDEN STEPPED DOWN AS CANDIDATE, BEFORE KAMALA HARRIS STEPPED FORWARD AS NOMINEE, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BEFORE ROBERT EDWARD KENNEDY CHOSE TO FALL TO HIS BASEST FEARS AND THROW IN WITH THE MOST DIVISIVE FIGURE IN AMERICAN HISTORY RATHER THAN BE THE BECON OF HOPE FOR SOMETHING BETOND THE TWO PARTY BACK AND FORTH BS BICKERING AND BLOCKING SHARADE. ... πŸ’”πŸͺ¦πŸ¦‍⬛ Fuck you Bobby...


America, those 2 men are NOT your only choices. They want you to think and believe that they are, because either way, we lose when the system itself is no longer operating  for us, but through us, for 'them'. The powers that be the Blackrocks and Monopoly Men who pay for Bidens commercial about Trump drinking bleach and threatening to destroy the constitution... Bro. I'm no fan of that man, but please stop this insanity. Idiocracy.
Wtf.
This is worse than South Park and these commercials and shit show trials and Jerry Springer politics is an insult to YOUR FUCKING INTELLIGENCE.

Are you not fed up???
Let's start asking the real questions and expecting real truth, answers, gasp, even conversations and collaborations/cooperation?

Get this man on the debate stage.
DEMAND IT.

Let's start expecting coherence and honesty from our leaders? No?? I mean try it, you might like it.

One thing I have learned, is that nothing changes, of no one changes.

"Omg but if you don't vote for this one guy that OTHER guy might win and the world will burst into flames even harder 😭😭😭❤️‍πŸ”₯πŸ™Œ aren't you AFRAID?!? What if people think you're weird or dumb or crazy or selfish???"

🌈😘✌️Respectfully..
I know what is true and real in this world through my own beliefs system, life experience, and learning/understanding, and my soul does as well, through the blessing of the intuition I was divibely designed with.

The word VOTE stems from the word VOW, and mine will be cast in accordance to my values, my logic, my reason, my heart, my conscience, and my soul. You can do yours however you want. That's actually the entire point.

Ah, freedom... ✨πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦„✨

Our comfort zone is pretty fucking uncomfortable at this point, no? How about we let it go and slide on out of it. Gracefully. Consciously. With a love of our planet and our remembrance of our being a part of it and each other. Wouldn't it be fucking refreshing to hear a president talk about and fight for THAT?! He's right here y'all. ((Gestures obviously, but with a rainbow))...

#DeclareYourIndependence #rfkjr2024 #rfkjrdebate #kennedy2024 #thirdparty #nomorebullshit #truthtellers #WeThePeople #gositdownguys #youtried #ThankYouNext Robert F Kennedy Jr

Comments