Polarity and Purpose...

It's very true in my experience. Polarity is the reason we know feelings at all, so we have to find a place to remain grateful even for the painful/difficult parts to understand they reveal to us our blessings. With no darkness, we see no stars. I believe my purpose is not in spite of my struggles, it is because of, and through the alchemization of them. My wounds become my wisdom, and my scars accent my beauty. I teach, not as a repeater of words and theories, but as a student who has studied, and learned through experience. As an embodied container of the powerful transformative divine energies, that also run through you, through this world, and through everything we see and do not see. I am here to shine my light, as a reminder. Not a healer or a hero, a comforting friend along the way. 

🌈❤️‍🔥🙏My intention and prayer is that the wounds I have healed provide the wisdom I can share with others in need of support along their own path. Through our own individual healing, we also heal the whole. As Above, So Below. 

If you feel called to find out a little more about my services and/or availability, please click below to connect for info, updates, and special offers as well!

🌈🔮💌Mystical Rainbow Connection




Comments